[alfa] Milano auto tranny fix

Had visions of having to pull my Milano auto tranny and rebuilding it and/or
replacing it, etc. etc.  It wouldn't go into Park anymore. After getting it
over the grease pit and poking here and poking there, come to notice a bent
bracket where the shifter cables is mounted. I straightened it with a long
breaker bar thinking that would solve the problem---WRONG! Turned out the
cable was seized. Took apart both ends and squirted a hi-powered rust eating
oil, Yield, down one end, kept it vertical as possible over night. That freed
it up a bit by next AM. After working more of it in there it finally worked
free. Such a relief. Am told this procedure doesn't work that often. Called
Algar, at first, to price a new one---$240 and all the new ones from Alfa are
all too long, I was told.
Passing this info along just in case someone else runs up against the same
thing. I came out a hellava lot cheaper and not having many hard work hours of
not pulling trannies time by catching the real problem first instead of
assuming the tranny was shot.