[alfa] Re: Spica / Lucas F.I.

The Stradale model uses Spica. What you're probably thinking of is that, for some reason, early appearances of the tipo 33 racer were with Lucas FI.

Joe

At 9:56 PM +0000 12/13/04, alfa-digest wrote:

I was absolutely positive the 33 Stradale had a Lucas Fuel Injection
system, but after checking...nope. My "research" material is the June /
July 1998 magazine "Sports Car International". I highly recommend anyone
who is a 33 Stradle fan (isn't everyone?), if they don't have this
issue, to find one. Extremely detailed and well written by a Dave
Mericle (hmm, that's a familiar name) and incredible photography by
Winston Goodfellow.