[alfa] Cromodora CD50 - Mag or aluminum?

I recently stripped the wheels off my '79 Alfetta before sending it away.
They are Cromodora Daytonas (cd 50). They are quite light at 12.3 lb/5.6 Kg and
are drilled for both standard beveled lug nuts and "mag style" nuts with a
washer. The "spokes" seem different in detail from any Daytona pictures I have
been able to find on the web. I am inclined to think they are aluminum
because  of the beveled lug nut recesses. I have always understood that magnesium
wheels  required the washer under the lug nut because they are more brittle.

I have only found one reference on the web to CD 50's, that was in German
and was not informative.  Does anyone know for sure what these are?

They are marked "Offset H2", can anyone translate that?

Tom Faust