[alfa] 1985 GTV6 for sale

A white 1985 GTV6 is looking for a new home and one that will show a little more interest than it has seen in the last 12 months. This car passes CA smog, has new cat, and some other crisis intervention maintenance, but needs body work and the transaxel whines, so that probably needs to be repaired or replaced. The interior upholstery is in very good condition. Very small amount of rust, which appears to be cosmetic only, we haven't found anything structural. It runs reliably, but has over 200K on the odometer. Previous owner rear ended someone while on a cell phone conversation, which gives the GTV front end a "get out of my way, I have nothing to lose look." This damage is also probably cosmetic only, as steering and wheel alignment appear to be unimpaired.
Looking for $1500, but will consider interesting trades for 115 parts (appropriate for 1986 spider or 1974 GTV), or Alfa related "bric-a-brac." --my husband wants cash, but if the trade was right, I could probably convince him. We just want this car to go to someone who will enjoy it and can return it to its former beauty.

Car is in San Francisco Bay Area, CA
call or email Michele at 650/571-7827
atsc720p@domain.elided for further information