Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 08:26:52 -0800
From: Thomas Washburn <thomasw@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] GTV6 in-tank filter, injector cleaner sought

Hi all,

Does anybody know of a source for new GTV6 in-tank fuel
filters?  I'm not seeing them listed in any of the usual
suspects' parts catalogs.

Also, can anyone recommend a place in the SF Bay Area
that does fuel-injector cleaning?  I would like to flush
the fuel rail and injectors and verify that they are
spraying rather than dribbling.

Regards
Tom