[alfa] Shankle Berlina and Giulietta Parts For Sale

A good friend of mine in Bay St. Louis, Mississippi, without computer access,
has an interesting Berlina for sale.  Its the 73 Berlina that Shankle built.
The car has new plum lacquer paint and a new lilac and plum interior.  It has
a Sperry head, oil cooler, Ward and Deane suspension, Sparco seats, new
clutch, and Panasport wheel.  The engine was balanced and blueprinted.  Its
in excellent running condition and comes with the T-shirt that Shankle had
done for the car and a lot of extras.  Jay is asking $8800.  I think he would
consider a deal that included a trade for a Sports Sedan with a very good body
 one of the latter ones with the longer wheelbase, 78 or 79, I think.  I
have photos of the car and can send them to anyone who is interested, but you
need to talk to Jay Schaefer for more details.  You can reach him at
228-463-9609.

Jay also has some Giulietta parts, including a Lucas starter, water pump, an
excellent Normale head, and parts book.  He is willing to negotiate on the
parts and book.

Enjoy the holidays  drive your Alfa!

Ciao,

Mike from Virginia and Mississippi