Re: [alfa] portable garage caution

I had a much better experience buying a shelter from Harbor Freight.  I got their 14 X 32 roundtop shelter which is just perfect for holding 4 Alfas.  It costs $799 and shipping is free.  I set it up over the weekend and my 4 and 7 year old children helped pull the rather large cover over the frame.  These shelters require 6X6 timbers to serve as the foundation and that was enough for the shelter to withstand ~50mph wind gusts that we had here in Connecticut last week.   I am looking forward to having all 8 alfas at the same address!   -Farzan

-------------- Original message from Richard Welty <rwelty@domain.elided>: --------------