[alfa] v6 tensioner

Hello-
I know that we go around and around about this subject every 3.5 months or so, but I feel complelled to speak up. With regard to the question about theperson who has had multiple jumped timing experiences: Have all the jumped timing incidents occurred with the SAME tensioner, or a new one each time? If the former, then there is pretty clearly something wrong with the one you have and you should get rid of it. If the latter, then bad (or good) luck, and I would buy lottery tickets or a lot of life insurance.
Let's face it, there are a lot of people who have had trouble free experiences with the mechanical tensioner, the hydraulic tensioner, and the Zat fixed tensioner. HOWEVER, the consequences of jumped timing are SIGNIFICANT, and can be the death knell for someone's Alfa experience.
Thus, I ask this question:

Has anyone ever suffered a jumped timing incident with the ZAT TENSIONER???

If anyone has ever had a problem, please let us know. I have not, and use them on all three V6 engines I operate. I know that there will be input about the "un-hydraulic-ed" tensioner, too.

Ok, now my jumped timing story.
I went to SCCA driving school in 2002, with my ITS-prepped GTV6. I had run short on time, and had cut several corners, including checking my valve lash before the school. I had replaced my water pump a WHILE before (as in years), and had not checked the cam belt timing since. I was using the hydraulic tensioner. Well, the car was dog slow at the shool, not just because of the dorky front ride height, stock everything, grossly overweight configuration, and my inexperience. When I "graduated" and went home, I finally got around to checking the valve lash, and discovered to my horror that the cam timing was off by 1 notch on one of the pulleys. Who knows when it happened. Anyway, I know now that one notch of the cam pulley is over 8 degrees of cam timing, and it is not a good thing.

Thanks,

Al