From: J. Hutson Hart [mailto:hutsonhart@domain.elided]
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2004 3:40 PM
To: alfa@domain.elided
Cc: Robert Watson; Watry, Andrew (LNG-SFR)
Subject: Ignition Lock Problem - 105 GTV - Help Needed

Hi folks,

Went out to my 72 GTV today to make a run to the grocery, and tried to put
the key in, and it all-of-a-sudden won't go in!  It looks a bit like I was
somehow able to get the key out with the ignition lock in a position other
than the final resting position earlier [this morning].  Though I don't
remember any undue resistance or anything strange when I took the key out
before.  I checked my spare set and had the same problem, so I'm pretty sure
it's not the key.  Can anyone offer any help?  How can I get the key back
in?  Can I release the ignition lock without having to break it, or get a
locksmith into it?

--
Cheers!
Hutson