[alfa] Ignition Lock Problem - 105 GTV - Help Needed

Hi folks,

Went out to my 72 GTV today to make a run to the grocery, and tried to
put the key in, and it all-of-a-sudden won't go in!  It looks a bit
like I was somehow able to get the key out with the ignition lock in a
position other than the final resting position earlier [this morning].
 Though I don't remember any undue resistance or anything strange when
I took the key out before.  I checked my spare set and had the same
problem, so I'm pretty sure it's not the key.  Can anyone offer any
help?  How can I get the key back in?  Can I release the ignition lock
without having to break it, or get a locksmith into it?

--
Cheers!
Hutson

J. Hutson Hart - ARA/DSARC