[alfa] Shameless Plug

Howdy, Folks!

OK, OK, I'm sure I'm violating inumerable codes of ethics and decorum, but
the fridge is empty and the bank balance is getting pretty low, so, here's
a shameless plug: I just put up a bunch of wonderful Alfa crap-ola on ebay
(with probably more to come in the next few days if I don't have a lazy
attack.)

I think the link to these magnificent object d'arts may be:

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZronhorowitzQQsorecordsp
erpageZ50QQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1

Or, you can search on my seller ID: ronhorowitz

Wheels, shocks, springs, roll bar, hub caps, stainless brake hoses, some
other stuff.

Bid high, bid often, and remember: Santa is _counting_ on _you_!

Ciao, Baby,

RON