[alfa] 156 GTA on Speedvision

For those in the US with Comcast on-demand or access to Speedvision there is a
show named "5th Gear" on episode 2 there is a feature segment on the Alfa 156
GTA.

I found this show in the On-demand section, under cable favorites, on
Speedvision.

It is a UK based show that I found refreshing in the fact that they did not
love every car that was featured. It seems every US based car show or magazine
loves every car that they review. There are some clunkers out there, why read
a review if every car they review is written up as perfect. The show titled
"5th Gear" did point out flaws in some of the cars they reviewed, however they
loved the 156 GTA....

Bill LeClair