[alfa] Alfa logo / crest

I dunno, George. Oh sure, you had to go out and do real research, but I sure fail to see any ta-ta's even when using a 12 magnification engraver's glass. Will admit what originally appeared to be a rather short and chubby body does appear to have more of the victim inside its mouth than previously realized. I'll also admit that dragons (and would assume this includes serpents), always seemed to go for the chicks, with the knight in shining armor (hopefully) coming to the rescue. A large bosom might help the knight along on his combined errand of mercy and lust.

Still...I like the baby theory - as in, the Dingo aht my bahbie - except in this case it was a gold rimmed green serpent with a floating crown. I would also assume babies, while perhaps less filling, would be more tender.

Did you take a close up photo of the nekked serpent treat whilst hanging out at the castle?

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

So what gender do you hypothesize the serpent is?