[alfa] Alfa Museum

Hello!

I apologize in advance because I know that this info has been posted time
and time again....

A friend of mine not on the digest (but with an Alfetta sedan,two actually)
is going to Italy/Milan in December.  He has a free day and would very much
like to visit the Alfa Museum or Factory.  If anybody has the information on
how to set this up or where the museum might actually be could you email him
at:

nhutchinson2@domain.elided

His name is Neil and he would greatly appreciate any info you might have!

Thanks in advance for your help!

-Tim Annett