Re: [alfa] Potential new Alfa Spider / Pontiac Solstice / GM Kappa platform

"Alfa Romeo _Spyder_ Veloce" (sic)
Spyder this, Spyder that. wtf is a Spyder?

Add to that the large number of curse words (Pontiac, Saturn,...
Vauxhall) relative to the article size and one can deduce (or would
hope to deduce) that this is sheer rubbish.