[alfa] Shifty 1978 Alfetta Sport Sedan

Yes, I know there aren't many Sport sedan owners out there but we do love 'em!!
Anyway, mine has been in the barn for quite a while now and I just brought it home to replace the rear donut and while it's apart I would like to know if anyone has had any luck with the gear shift assembly. Mine is so wobbly/loose that it's hard to tell what you're shifting in or out of!!
Does anyone have any of the bushings, brass I believe, that the lower part of the shift lever bolt slides through? Or the bolt? Or any ideas on how it originally came or how it should feel?
I tried International Auto Parts for a new bushings but no luck.....They are however a great place and I am thankful they are there to provide us parts!! They will have the donut and rubber boot to me before Thanksgiving and I just called them a few minutes ago!!

Thanks-

Mark in Kentucky
84 GTV6
a couple Spiders