Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 17:57:51 -0500
From: "Emi." <belmonte@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] RE: GTV6 transaxel ratios

 Thanks to all that responded to my inquiry.

 Those on the list that have owned both an 83 and 85 gtv/6 I would like to
hear your experiences with the cars in terms of performance. does the 4.10
gear ration in the 85 really make a difference? Further, did you find the 83
sluggish etcc.

Thanks in advance