From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Scott Buie-Carteret Mortgage
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 10:11 AM
To: 'Ben'
Cc: Alfa Digest
Subject: RE: [alfa] Paint code Anthracite Verde w/sunroof - SF Bay Area

AR768

GREY MET.

34538 NEW

*

18813

1988

Alfa Code

Name

Ditzler Code

RM Number

Year

The above table is from http://www.veloceregister.net/pntcode.htm, a great
source for Alfa paint info.  I too had a problem finding the paint mix for
my 87 Verde (currently for sale cheap).  DuPont makes it, but only in a
base/clear coat combo which is about $350/quart.  I found it at a local
paint shop in a PPG color for $15/quart as an enamel, which is what it was
originally.  I hope this helps.

Scott Buie

Vice President

Carteret Mortgage Corporation