Re: [alfa] MC Leaking

There are 2 rubber seals between the plastic resevoir
and the metal body of the MC.  There are 2 nipples on
the underside of the resevoir that are a press fit
into those seals.  I don't know if they are available
seperately, but they were in the MC rebuild kit I
purchased a few years ago.  I did not seem to need
them so did not use them, others may have them left
over from a MC rebuild kit.

Jerry in Houston