Re: [alfa] Oil Press. Gage Sender Test

Roger,
   Check the old posts from earlier this year where I posted the catalog number for a sender from JC whitney that works in post '69 Alfas. Based on my experience, these last much longer than the Alfa units that have a habit of failing this time of the year when many of us in the USA change to lighter oils or synthetics.
Farzan (in CT)