[alfa] Zat tensioner temperature question

Hello-

I just swapped out the timing belt on my race motor with a Zat
tensioner.  It was about 50 degrees when I replaced the belt.  I ran the
car yesterday, and checked the tension with it hot, there was no
significant difference.  I have run the car with this type of tensioner
for 3 years, in a fairly wide range of temperatures: from about 15
degrees F to over 100 F.  I honestly have not been impressed with a big
difference in belt tension based on ambient conditions.  Now, I have no
data for REALLY cold conditions, but I think that if you change your belt
during the day, and set it to 1/4 inch belt deflection between the
pulleys, you will be fine.

-Al