[alfa] CAROC November club activity

Just a reminder folks.  Don't forget to set aside some time Wednesday
evening Nov 17th for the CAROC annual visit to The Motorsport Collector
in Downers Grove IL.  Please see our original posting below and note
that our good friend Paul Zimmerman has come through for us again with
the addition of a gift certificate for one of the door prizes. Please
come.  Everyone is welcome.

CAROC November Club Meeting at
The Motorsport Collector

     The month of November is always a good time to begin getting your
Christmas list together and what better way to add the finishing
touches to that list than with a visit to
The Motorsport Collector located in Downers Grove IL. Proprietor Paul
Zimmerman has graciously offered to open his doors for us the evening
of Wednesday, November 17.  Inside you will find a great selection of
automobile related goodies such as books, magazines, race and movie
posters, prints by Nicholas Watts, Michael Turner and Randy Owens to
name a few, slot cars, die cast models from Minichamps, UT, CMC, Auto
Art Carousel and more in 1/18, 1/24 and 1/43 and all sorts of racing
memorabilia.  So even if you have visited the store in the past make it
a point to come again this November as there is always something new to
see at The Motorsport Collector, 5120 Belmont Road, Suite L, Downers
Grove, IL. 630-515-1440. Refreshments, good friends and door prizes
which will include a Gift Certificate from The Motorsport Collector
will be waiting for you.  See you there.  For more information contact
Jim Hand at 630-790-0798 or jhand@domain.elided

Watch for details on our February event -Model Car Night- coming soon.
Another good reason to come to The Motorsport Collector this month.