[alfa] Brake caliper question

This did not go through the first time, I will try again.

I have 4 brake calipers that I cannot identify. I got them with some other brake stuff from one of those "surplus auto parts" places. They were touted as rear transaxle calipers, but I have had people tell me they were Porsche 914 or Ferrari 308 calipers. Anyway, they are definitely NOT GTV6 calipers.
Does anybody have access to Beck/Arnley part numbers?
These are listed as # 076-0629

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Al