[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V10 #398

Carson, go to your nearest American auto parts store like Pep Boys. The 80s
six cylinder AMC Eagle Premier/Dodge Monaco uses the same cap and rotor as  a
Milano. They are high quality parts made by Delco. I've been buying them for
the last ten years for my Milano, GTV-6 and there is a Volvo set for the  164.
Price is about 1/2 of Alfa suppliers and these are sitting on the  shelves.
If anyone is really interested I will go out in the garage and get the  actual
part numbers off of the boxes for the Milano/GTV-6 and the 164. I also  know
the auto tranny filter for the Milanos made by Purolator. It too is on the
shelf at any store and runs about $15.00
Thomas Gonnella