[alfa] Mystery Caliper Help

Ok,
I am hoping that somebody on the Digest can help me with a mystery. I have several calipers that I got with a bunch of Beck Arnley brake stuff. They look like transaxle car rears, complete with the correct mounting ears, adjusters, and hand-brake levers. They are made by ATE. However, they are not similar in configuration to the rear calipers that I am used to for GTV6's. The adjusters are different, and the bleed screws are in different spots. Anyway, I am e-baying them, and somebody suggected to me that they might be Porsche 914 calipers.
Does anybody have access to a list of Beck/Arnley part numbers???
These have the number 076-0629

Pictues of them are here:
http://www.realemotorsports.com/rd/ebay/rear1.jpg
http://www.realemotorsports.com/rd/ebay/rear2.jpg