[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V10 #397

You know Biba, sometimes I have the greatest respect for you and then  other
times you'll come out with something like your crap about the torque  wrenches
and it just makes me think that down deep you're not quite all you  should
be. If you are willing to defraud a store and then advertise that  fact on the
Digest what exactly are you willing to do to your clientele?  For about $25.00,
a phone call and a short trip, any type of torque wrench can  be calibrated
by a local cal lab. Furthermore, your advice is as bogus as your  suggested
method of "testing." I have bought many torque wrenches from  Craftsman, Snap-On
and other very reputable and expensive manufacturers, about  15% of them are
significantly inaccurate and require adjustment prior to  calibration and use.
I am a QA Supervisor for defense contractor, our precision  tools have
specific tolerances.
Thomas Gonnella