[alfa] Spirax 80-90HD

I just bought a five gallon bucket of Spirax.  That's what the owner's
manual calls for.  Before I open it, can anyone tell a good reason not
to use it.  Is the Redline oil vastly superior?  I know this is an often
discussed topic, and I hate to bring up a dead horse for another round
of beating, but I really need to hear some reassuring comments.  I had
been using Castrol, but have been told that my differential over-heating
problem may be due to my using the "wrong" gear oil.

Andy Menapace
79 Spider
Brandon, MS