[alfa] Duetto questions

Hello all,

I am in the process of getting my '67 Duetto repainted and need some advice on the following:
1. Anyone have a good Duetto hood they are willing to part with, preferably red?
2. Where can I get the chromed items re-chromed (bumpers, grill, etc...) without spending my life savings?
3. Before taking the engine and transmission out, I would always notice oil dripping from the transmission after driving the car.  Now, about six months ago, I replaced the seals and they still look in good shape. So my question is this, do the 1600 transmissions have a tendency to leak oil and is there anyway to test for leaks with the transmission outside of the car?  How are the breathers actually supposed to be installed - screens facing up or down?
4. Does anyone know of a place that rebuilds Alfa transmission and lighten gears (Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois or Michigan area) as I have a couple that need sychros and gears replaced?
5.  I am considering installing an aluminum flywheel on my Duetto with an engine that has that some minor performance upgrades. Will I need to get a performance pressure plate or will a stock one work?
6. Brakes.  Frankly the brakes suck.  Can anything be done to increase the braking power keeping the car as original as possible.  I am running Dunlop calipers...

Please respond off digest if you may be able to answer some of the above.

Thanks,
Chip
Columbus, Indiana
 Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.  www.yahoo.com/a