[alfa] A/C Quits

My 82 Spider just took my wife and I from Calgary, Alberta to a fantastic
long weekend in Monterey California, 3,875 miles of trouble-free, top down,
Alfa miles.

We did on occasion use the A/C even with the top down. The cool breeze
provided a reprieve from the 106F in Northern California. On the way back,
the A/C fan and system just quit.

I have the wiring diagram from the next variation (83-86) of Spider. I
checked the circuit in the engine bay and everything looks right, including
the in-line fuse.

At the fan/AC switch there is no power at any terminal, suggesting that the
second in-line fuse is blown.

Where is this fuse?

Do I have to disassemble to blower unit in the car to test it?

Is there another way to verify where the problem lies?

Any suggestions welcomed.