[alfa] ALFAS FOR SALE

Alfisti,

Please help find some good homes for the following Alfas!  I still need to get rid of two 164s (one running, one parts car) and two Milanos (one running, one parts car) as soon as possible.  The vehicles which run need some TLC to be good daily drivers...see details below.  I just use them both as winter cars and errand cars and they do a pretty good job handling that task.

The 164 has some rust where the windshield meets the roof of the car that needs some attention and does not look so good and the transmission is slipping a bit, but for 140,000+ it works realtively well.  The 164 has had a major tune up within the last year and a half (timing belt, tensioner, water pump, new plugs and wires) it also has Stebro exhaust from headers on back.  I am in the process of repairing a power steering hose that went south on me.

The Milano has rust in the usual places (above rear whell wells) and runs, but does not hold an idle leading me to believe the engine is on its last legs.  The weird thing is that the car runs pretty well on the interstate.  The milano has also had a major tune-up within the last two years (timing belt, tensioner, water pump, plugs, also has a rear stebro exhaust and the rear calipers were replaced about  three - four years ago). This car has sat in my warehouse for the last year and has not been started.

I would be willing to part with these vehicles for really good prices and would like to sell their companion vehicles along with the running vehicles OR willing to trade for Alfa parts.

Please contact me off digest if interested and I can email pictures upon request.

Cheers,
Chip
Columbus, Indiana