[alfa] Alfa V6 engines

I know this comes under the heading of advertising, but maybe Richard will let
this slip.
I have bored a few 2.5 V6 engines out to 3.1. I have one in  my 73GTV6.

Also, your 3.0 V6 can be bored out to 3.3 which I don't consider
cost-effective.
For the same $$, your 3.0 can be a 3.5.

These things ain't cheap; the piston/liner sets run close to $3000 and the
boring is $800.
In Atlanta I know of only one shop that can/will do the boring because it has
to be done with the studs IN THE BLOCK.

The 3.1 with carbs has put over 200 hp on the dyno, the 3.5 with l-jet around
230.
Now you know.
Hans