[alfa] Alfa 3.0L V6 Engines:

I have heard before that a book exists on extracting performance from
the 2000cc 4 cylinder. Is there a similar tome on the 3.0L V6 engine?
I am curious to know more about wall thickness on this engine, and
bore and stroke possibilities. I spoke with Ron Simons of RS Racing
about his GTV6 (which I'm sure you have all heard about a million
times), and he has a 101 bore with stock stroke on his 24V V6,
weighing in at around 325hp over the original 240hp. His engine now
displaces 3.5L.

I am quite interested in learning what others have managed with this
engine. Has anyone seen a twin turbo Alfa V6? Would such an engine
require extensive transmission upgrades? Is there a book out there
that can answer my questions so I don't have to annoy you all here?

Cheers,

Gregory Scott