[alfa] Re:Appropriate lube for poly bushings??

 Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:28:44 +0000 From:
 hagen_jason@domain.elided Subject: [alfa] Appropriate lube
 for poly bushings??

 Is white lithium grease an appropriate lube for poly
 bushings?  If not, what should I be using?  I am pretty
 sure that you are not supposed to use anything petroleum
 based, right??

 Thanks,

 - -- Jason Hagen Chicago, IL '73 Spider '95 164Q '91 164S

After talking with Mr. Andy Kress [ Performatek ], I was informed that Silicon Grease would also be acceptable.
--

jeff clark
82 Spider Veloce