[alfa] Looking to purchase a pristine '69 GTV

Hello all.

Thought I would put the word out there I'm looking for
a 1969 GTV in pristine condition! My wish list would
be red with black interior and fuel injected, but I
would consider other colors. I'm willing to pay top
price for the right car. I've been looking for a
while, but have not found anything?

I can be reached at the following address
jeff@domain.elided
415-425-1298

Cheers,
Jeff