[alfa] Quality Rebuilt Steering Rack Source

Fellow Alfisti,

I'm way behind in my Alfa Digests, so please pardon my rather tardy reply, but I suggest y'all save a link to the site below for future reference when the need arises.

http://www.meridianautoparts.com/directory.htm

I've had very good experiences with Meridian. I've purchased both a GTV6 and 164S steering rack from them. Their prices are very reasonable and they provided excellent service.

Hey, Alfa Romeo is even listed as one of the marques they provide racks for!

Ciao,
Bernie
Alpine, TX
1983 GTV6 w/420k+ (s)miles at the moment