[alfa] milano no heat - update

hi all,

well, my request for info about getting a heater
control walve for my '87 milano w/air conditioning
went like this:  i got one reply from someone who said
he got a walve from napa that fit w/some tweaking, but
he dint remember the part #.  ;~)  i got another reply
w/part # from someone that used a ford walve, but it
would work in reverse.  so i then called difattas.
they said they were able to source a walve from europe
that was a direct replacement.  $50.  the install
should take place tomorrow.  we'll see how it goes,
but it *looks* ok outta the box...

(difattas also said that they could rig a fiat x19
heater control walve to work in a gtwe6, but ya have
to bring yer car in - not much help for those outside
of the baltimore area.  they also have a ~320hp
turbo'd 2-litre '86 gtwe6 f/s for ~$6k, if anyone is
interested.)
http://www.difatta.com/

doug s.
http://mail.yahoo.com