[alfa] trumpet intakes for 1974 GTV 2000

Has anyone tried fitting the trumpet intakes seen on the GTA to replace the
original air filter.  I am sure that the soundtrack that it generates would
be pretty nice.   Do I have to recalibrate my twin dell'ortos for additional
fuel given that more air is being sucked in at a higher velocity and result
in loss of power.  Also, would a cold air partition be needed to suck in
dense cold air as the air in the engine bay is hot.  Hear soon.

Cheers.

See Meng

1974 GTV 2000

1998 BMW 528i with a 3.2l engine