RE: [alfa] original 66 GT Veloce Paint and Interior (AR-303 and Black or Gray?)

Which brings up a question - What is the general consensus on the accuracy
of the information from Elvira?

I am very glad that Alfa make this information available, but Elvira claims
my now red vehicle was sold dark green, and I have been right over it, and
cannot find a speck of green paint in any cavity anywhere.

Alfa have not got a good history of careful record keeping after all!

//dean

-----
Q2: Did Alfa use specific seat and carpet color combinations in the 60s or
was it completely random mix-and-match? My car has 'anthracite' (dark gray)
seat covers now but the carpet was replaced. What color carpet was
originally used along with the anthracite seats?
Also, Elvira claims my interior was originally black... and I am considering

changing to black seats... what color carpet was used with those? Does
anyone know a source for the 'proper' color combinations?