[alfa] Under hood fuel filter.

The fuel pressure sending unit on my '81 Spider is not
working, so I bought a replacement and now I need to
swap them.   This sits atop the under-the-hood fuel
filter.  Does anyone know any tricks, short of taking
apart the intake and everything else on that side of
the engine, to getting to the filter housing?  I've
changed the filter before, but had to really struggle
to get to it.  I took a look at it this past weekend
and had to scratch my head, trying to remember just
how I did change it.
Any suggestion are appreciated.

Tom
'81 & '85 Spider