[alfa] Re: Welcome back to me

> At the risk of doing business on company (Digest) time...
>
> Gregory Scott, may I suggest for you to buy the '79 Alfetta GT Andrew
> Watry just posted.

Well, I'm more of a do it yourself kind of guy, and, furthermore, I imagine Mr. Watry may rightly
wish to sell his car before the time that I could buy it (which is a mystery, even to me). Being a
musician, I admit to having a fair imagination. But being a musician, I am limited to a certain
income, which is so insignificant as to be of no interest at all to anyone even to me. My first
Alfa is just a memory, and my second is purely a concept, so you could say that I am between
Alfas. A difficult place to be.

I will certainly keep you in mind for restoration work, although I may try to tackle that on my
own, if I have the time.

Regards,

Gregory Scott