RE: [alfa] Racing & brakes

Al Mitchell asked:
"What kind of brake fluid does everybody here use?"

I can't vouch for anybody else, but Elf XT3167 is the best value for money
fluid that I've found.  It has low compressibility, and a dry boiling temp of
307 degrees Celsius.  The top end brake fluids, Brembo LCF600 Plus and
Castrol SRF have dry boiling points of 316 degrees C and 310 degrees C
respectively, and are about twice the price of the Elf fluid.

Regards,
Anthony White
Wellington, NZ