[alfa] GTV-6 Starter

Sorry, Scott, I can only recommend one down here in Va.Beach.  Browning's
Alternator Starter Exchange.  They were quick with their work, the $82 job
included a new solenoid, bearing, a paint job, and a 2 year no-hassle
warranty.  After cracking it open, however, I was dismayed to find the same
brushes.  But I guess if the old ones were fine, then there's no reason to
mess with them.
The only gripe I had was that the new solenoid is evidently Brazilian-made
Bosch and won't work if the car is hot.  I've had them rebuild it 1 time
already and still have the same problem.

Anyone else have this issue?

Darren
83 GTV6