[alfa] Alfa of Tacoma questions

Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 08:46:53 -0600
From: "Craig Wilson" <sptsdn@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Alfa of Tacoma  experiences?

Craig, I've had work done at Alfa of Tacoma on and off since 1982.  Work has always been top quality, prices lately have been at Ferrari levels, but then so has the dealer in seattle, Ferrari of Seattle.   For independents, you might consider Ralli Round on Fairview.  Never had any work done there but the owner seems to be a straight up guy.  If there are cheap alfa mechanics in the seattle area now, I haven't found them.  Better pick up a set of wrenches.
David