[alfa] Re: Shops in the Pac NW to Service a Seventy-Eight Sedan

Craig-  You don't say what kind of service you are looking to have done.
I assume you're talking about a Spica-injected Alfetta Sedan? If so, and
you need Spica work, the famous Spica Guru Wes Ingram has his shop in
South Seattle...none better anywhere in the world! Also, there is Group 2
in Magnolia, specializing in suspension-type stuff, but they do lots
more. You'll see about 20 different Alfas if you go there, and they have
always treated me like a King when I have visited them. No personal
experience with Alfa of Tacoma other than parts, but they come highly
recommended also, so you do have some choices. Contact me offlist if
you'd like, and I can tell you more of my experiences with other outfits
locally.
Regards,                                                               Pat
Hood                                                               Several
Alfa Sedans, one black Spider