[alfa] George's GT

Great story George. I was down your way in Italia on October 3 and since I live in Munich I might have met you if I knew you were over here. Woulda been great to get a "ride" in the the GT.
I agree with what you said, when I first saw the car in pictures last year I was very disappointed. However, when you see it in person it is HOT. I don't know if the GT has been released in limited numbers or isn't selling well but you don't see many of them over here, which makes it a pretty exclusive car.

Kit
Munich
'98 156 2.0TS...which wouldn't start last nite at the video store thus becoming the first Alfa to ever strand me