[alfa] Side mirrors for the type 105 GTV 2000

Fellows,

Hi there.  I am getting very different opinions from part suppliers on the
correct side mirror for my 1974 Type 105 GTV 2000.  Some say that it is the
round shaped unit with the conical back whilst others say that it is the
funny trapezoid shaped mirror as the round ones are for the Junior and 1750.
This is the last piece of the missing puzzle before I complete the full
restoration.  Look forward to hearing from anyone soon.

Cheers.