[alfa] Brake Bleed Procedure

Not wanting to say the wrong thing, I always follow the rule of thumb to
bleed the furtherest caliber first, and work my way to the one closest to
the resevior last.  In other words, do the rear poassenger side first,
the rear driver side second, the front passenger side third, and the
driver side front last.  You'll  need a 9mm open end wrench for the
brakes.  Since your there, you mine as well bleed the clutch (it couldn't
hurt).  In that case, you'll need a 10mm open end wrench.  If you don't
have a bleeding kit, get yourself a check valve and aquarium hose from
any pet store.

Alan in NJ

86 Graduate

00 XJ8