[alfa] Spider / GTV new part.

Well, after a lot of fussing and asking, my Spider trans mount was finally made. So I thought... seems the Honda scene has gotten to my mates in the UK...

So the end result, through a misinterpretation, is this little beauty that I am sure has a home for some Alfisti. Great for track and autoX use, and a great easy fix for that lazy tranny mount on your Spider.

The original replacement bushing idea is in the final stages and should be available shortly. But this is cool too.

Take a look. Comments? It's a very soft polyurethane. Modeled from a new OEM mount.
http://alfabill.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=96

Thanks!
AlfaBill
http://alfabill.com