[alfa] Looking for GTV

Hi all,

I am in San Francisco and am searching for a first series Giulia Sprint Veloce (GTV) a 67 would be ideal.  My budget doesn't make perfect original cars or fully restored cars possible, but  think I can afford a relatively rust free runner with some interior/cosmetic woes.  I don't mind a car with non-original engine, and already have a set of 1000 Miglia wheels for it.  I intend the car to be daily driver capable, but not a commuter.

Anyone out there in Alfa land know of a car for me?  I know there is the green one on ebay right now, and it's perfect for my needs, but it's in New York....

Any leads appreciated,
Thanks,
Matt Hamilton
415 922 1104