[alfa] RE: alfa-digest V10 #361

Milano AC Issue
I have a 1987 Milano in which I have (and my mechanic has during a
recent major service) unclogged the drain which was dumping water
inside.  Well, it seems that in about two days after my mechanic
unclogged the drain, it was again draining in to the car and all over
me.  I have been advised that to properly access the area, the dash will
need to be removed. What a pain. Please tell me that this is not true...

Chris
Portland, OR
1987 Milano Gold
1984 Spider Veloce